Jive and Zoho: A Winning Combination
Jive, a Hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) business telephone system and Zoho, a business management software suite, are two distinct offerings which, when paired together, give businesses a competitive edge. Let’s look at each one separately and then see how they work perfectly together.
Jive is a cloud-based phone system which replaces old Private Branch Exchange (PBX) hardware. Gone are the days of a technician coming to your office door to repair your antiquated phone system, or your business having to pay thousands of dollars to upgrade to a newer system.
With Jive you can easily make system configuration changes as you go. Adding new users and giving them phone features and permissions to maximize their efficiency is easily done. No technicians coming in to program the system are required.
Jive offers features which make businesses run smoothly. Some of them are:
- Auto Attendants: no receptionist necessary to get incoming calls quickly to the desired employee.
- Call Analytics: data on incoming and outgoing calls helps businesses determine staffing needs and call cost management.
- Unlimited Extensions: you’ll never run out of room on your phone system and have to either add expensive hardware or buy a whole new system because you can’t add any more employees to it.
- Call Recording: is very helpful for training new employees, managing customer service representatives, and training salespeople.
- Voicemail to Email: no more dialing into the phone system is needed to get your voicemail. Simply check your email and there is your voicemail. Click “Play” and you are listening to your messages.
There are many other features available with Jive, and they’re all based in the cloud; today’s way of managing business’ telecommunications systems.
Zoho is a cloud-based software suite designed to help run all facets of business, in fact, the ZohoONE suite is knows as a “Business Operating System”. It is fully featured with apps offering features and analytics that assist businesses in managing internal processes and customer relationships. Featured apps include:
- CRM: a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) app that allows a business to track everything from customer data to the sales funnel.
- Inventory: Increase your sales and keep track of every unit with our powerful stock management, order fulfillment, and inventory control software.
- Books: online accounting software that manages your finances, automates business workflows, and helps you work collectively across departments.
- Desk: the helpdesk for both internal employees and customers
Zoho also offers finance and sales and marketing apps to help businesses manage how they acquire clients and go about their day-to-day accounting.
Jive and Zoho integration helps make both of these powerful solutions even stronger. Working together, they offer:
- Single click dialing: calls can be initiated to existing contact numbers inside Zoho with a single click.
- Screen pop-ups: when a call is received, users can view a business card with detailed information on the caller.
- Automatic call logging: it’s easy to track quantity of calls, average duration, and many more call details.
- Appointment scheduling: this can be done directly from a pop-up.
Both Jive and Zoho offer mobile solutions to people on-the-go, and remote workers.
As a growing number of companies are allowing and even encouraging many employees to work from home, it’s more important than ever that people working remotely, whether it be from a local coffee shop or their kitchen table, have the availability to work as if they were in an office environment. The Jive Mobile app, and Zoho’s “Business OS”, give management and employees complete access to a robust set of features, wherever they may be.
Find out how Jive and Zoho can transform your business communications and management capabilities. IntegriTech will help you determine what your specific areas of need may be and recommend solutions accordingly. Call us at 479-202-6000 today.